CryptoWorkbench is a cryptography suite. This project is to allow easy deciphering of text-based ciphers. We will start with basic functions and add new ones as possible.
The format for this project should be as follows:
- cryptoworkbench.csharp contains CLI commands and command reference to each cipher's API.
- Analysis functions should be placed in the Analysis class, and simple character operations go in Simple.
- CharGrid offers a means to make horizontal and vertical arrays of characters from strings.
- Each cipher should implement the abstract AniNIX.Crypto.Cipher and may add unique functions.
A sample.txt file is provided for test purposes, and a Makefile contains all your compilation rules. The bash script will allow invocation on UNIX machines.
There's a number of ways to use this product:
- Contact an Admin on IRC for access to the hosted software.
- Download a copy of the compiled executable to use on Windows.
- Download and compile your own. Makefile and PKGBUILD are provided.
Once in the interface, "help" will show the base help menu, and running " help" will show help for individual modules.
CryptoWorkbench accepts a filepath as an argument -- this will be read in as the initial plaintext (or ciphertext).
This project was inspired by Rumkin's Cipher Tools and is designed to be used in an offline state. We also compare our implementation to the global spec of ciphers and are working to add new ones on a semiregular basis.
Submitting New Ciphers
Post a pull request.